SLIDER

Easter Inspiration...

Mar 2, 2017

Hi ya peeps, today I am sharing a little Easter inspiration card. 
The cute stamps are from 

Jessica Lynn Original


To create this look, stamp your image white coloring paper. I used Gina K then colored my images using Copics. I cut out the carrotts and the vine border to create a little 3D effect.
This stamp set is called


Thank you for stopping by! Visit the other Jessica Lynn Original Design Team sites for lots more inspiration!

Carolyn Ellenberg LaBille (You are here!)

See our Facebook page 
Visit the Blog
Visit the Store

2 comments:

Lisa said...

T his is beautiful! I love the colors and those cute carrots!

Jeanie Ellis said...

I just love how you layered all those carrots in there! Adorable card!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger