A Little Corgi Love...

Feb 19, 2017

Happy Stamping Day! Once again,  I am going to share a sneak peek into the wonderful world of Jessica Lynn Original "Corgi Stamps" set that will be available soon!



Isn't this little fur ball so cute! I love animal stamps and this set is super fun. I colored this little Corgi up using my Copic markers and used those cute paw prints to walk about the page.

This set will be available for purchase in the Jessica Lynn Original Shop and you don't want to miss out..  Also, hop on over to the blog for more inspiration for card making and even stamping tips and techniques. JLO also has a fun Facebook group to inspire, share makes and meet other JLO fans.
Thank you for stopping by, leave me a comment if you like this adorable little stamp with a digi twist !
Happy Crafting,


Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger