It's A Pear Day....

Jan 18, 2017

Hi ya Lovelies, I wanted to share my latest make featuring a pear and a play on words. Join in on our weekly challenge, we would love to see what you create and as always Anything Goes!

I love this image. I've had this stamp for many years as I am fond of coloring fruit! I used Copics for the coloring then cut out the imge and used pop dots for a three dimensional feel. I start off every day by eating a pear with breakfast, thus having a pear day.

*Use our current theme or anything goes
* Link directly to your project post
*Limit Link-Ups to Once per Day
*No Backlinking to older projects
*Top Picks posted with next challenge

We cannot always comment on every entry, but we try.
We'd love you to be a Follower of our blog.

Have fun!
Post a comment (2)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger