Friendship Circle for Craftin Desert Divas...

Jan 5, 2017

Hello lovelies, today I'm sharing a card that I had fun making for  
Craftin Desert Divas 
The monthly social media/mood-board challenge is always full of wonderful inspiration to get your crafty on.
Here is my take....

This cute little image from Happy Thoughts is so happy and sweet looking she became the perfect centerpiece for my friendship circle card. I added pretty star sequins and a fun scalloped die cut to perfectly finish with that special touch.
You have all month to play along the Facebook group for a chance to win some great prizes! #cddmonthly
Here are the awesome products I used.
Don't forget to stop by the blog for daily inspiration and browse the store for lots of goodies.

Post a comment (2)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger