Cute Critter Post...

Jan 7, 2017



Hi everyone, this is Carolyn and I am loving cute little critter stamps at the moment and wanted to share a card I made using stamps from Craftin Desert Divas. 
I am loving these cute little animal stamps and wanted to show them all off in a project!  For this card I used the Zoo Critters stamp set. I have to tell you, there is more than one set of cute critters in the Craftin Desert Divas store & I had a hard time choosing just one set .I couldn't resist inking these happy little guys up.

 Aren't these little guys adorable! I also used the Mini Banner Die for the critters to post on. It's the perfect size for these cute little stamps to be showcased on.
I created a 5 x 7 card, backed it with craft paper cardstock then layered that onto a heavy weight white cardstock to give it stability. I then cut out matching strips that I also backed with the white cardstock  & adhered that to my card. I then cut out the mini banners in the white & added the Zoo Critters using  pop up dots.



I hope you like my project, check out the Crafting Desert Divas blog daily for lots more inspiration, the Face Book page to connect with other stamp loving fans and go to the shop for lots of fun browsing for stamps, digi stamps and supplies.




Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger