SLIDER

So Suzy Stamps Guest Designer...

Dec 5, 2016

Hello lovelies, I am excited to share that I am the guest designer for So Suzy Stamps this month. 

Here is my first card...
These stamps are so gosh darn cute I could not resist. The stamps are as follows Marco-Sea Turtle and  Polka Dot Fish. I have given you the direct link to their location in the store but you can also visit the store HERE. I used speckeled card stock to simulate bubbles and used 2 different hole punches to create the white bubbles. I added a cute half banner and added the die cut word happy. I colored them up using Copics and added a white cardstock for the background of the card face. 
Thanks for stopping by, for lots of inspiration from So Suzy Stamps stop by their BLOG or come back here on the 12th when I share my next card featuring their stamps.


Post a comment (2)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger