So Suzy Stamps December Guest Designer...

Dec 12, 2016

Hello lovelies, I am happy to share with you my second guest DT make for So Suzy Stamps this month. 

Here is my card...


I love this stamp, Snow Girl. I have given you the direct link to her location in the store but you can also visit the store HERE. I used snowflake card stock and used 3 different dies to create the faux stitching on the edges of the cardstocks. I added a cute half banner and added the die cut word fun. I colored her up using Copics and added a white cardstock for the background of the card face. 

Thanks for stopping by, for lots of inspiration from So Suzy Stamps stop by their BLOG or come back here on the 12th when I share my next card featuring their stamps.


Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger