SLIDER

I Love....Rabbits!

Apr 3, 2016

I happen to love rabbits! We've got a family living in various foliage surrounding our house and I see them every morning when I let the dog out.  It's a little bit of the wilderness here in the suburbs. Something about a bunny rabbit with a fluffy tail and cute little face makes me feel young.


Isn't this pair fun? I love the red waist coat and hat, a silly but fun little image.
I printed the image out on heavy duty white cardstock the added some mulberry flowers and  pretty ribbon bows made from Seam Binding (Melon) from Really Reasonable Ribbon and created the card from my paper stash. I made my triple bow using the Bow it All  also available at Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I've entered this card in the current Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge #138.

Thanks for stopping by, I am really looking forward to creating more cards.