SLIDER

Tiddly Inks Challenge...

Jul 22, 2014

Challenge #137
Tiny Creations

We want to see your itsy, bitsy, ATC or size-challenged creations.

Here's my project...
This cutie of a digi is Lilli Claires Bouquet. I colored her up using Copics then found some really tiny embellies to use. I think this is the smallest item I've created! 

Thanks for stopping by! You can see many more Tiddly Ink designs by hopping on

 over to the Tiddly Inks FB page and Pinterest page for inspiration.

TIDDLY TUESDAYS
New Challenges are NOW posted EVERY OTHER Tuesday at 12AM CST. Use any Tiddly Inks ----be that a cut file from My Scrap Chick or a Stamping Bella rubber stamp.
Only cards with Tiddly Inks images or Stamping Bella rubber stamps are eligible for prizes.
Challenges must be entered by 10 PM on the following Monday.
We choose TWO winners each week. Each winner will receive $6 of Tiddly Inks images.
Carolyn
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger