SLIDER

Sweet Stamps Challenge....

Jul 22, 2014

Challenge #179 Christmas Tags

We are celebrating Christmas in July! I am so not ready to think about winter.Up here in Minnesota we've just gotten rid of the snow!


My project.....
I used a SweetCuts Die, Classy Deer and pasted the tag onto a kraft bag. I then used Sweet Stamps stamp set Decorative Elements for the florals. The inks I used are Shades Dye ink in Tank and Palm Grove.

We'd love to see your creation (cards, scrapbook pages, mixed media, ATCs, etc.), so come and join the fun! You could win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online store by playing along in our challenge!
Don't forget to visit us on Facebook and Pinterest for more inspirations.
Post a comment (1)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger