Really Reasonable Ribbon June Blog Hop!

Jun 13, 2014

Hello everyone and welcome to another amazing Blog Hop at 

Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings Blog! 

Today I am sharing my project using some of the June Ribbon Club Assortment!
The June Ribbon Club Assortment
On to my project...

Don't have any designer paper? Create your own out of ribbons. I've used some of the ribbons from the June Ribbon Club Assortment to create my own "designer" paper. I angled the ribbon and used glue dots to keep it secured. I LOVE those butterflies so I decided to play that up by using a metal butterfly embellis on top of a chalkboard butterfly.
Like my project? Let me know and I'd love if you would become a follower.

Here is our blog hop list.  If you get lost along the way, hop on back here and we'll get you back on track.
Your next hop stop is...
Hop on over and give her some love!
Post a comment (21)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger