Cuddly Buddly Clear Stamps DT Call

Jun 14, 2014

Hi ya peeps, I just found out that one of my favorite stores, Cuddly Buddly is having a DT call! I've purchased a "few" digis of Pachela's Toby Tumble and just LOVE them. There are so many more artists with great images you could browse thru the fab store for hours. The digi images are crisp and clean, giving you a nicely defined space to color.

I am applying for a DT position and here is my submission...
This cutie of a digi stamp is called "Toby Tumble Just Saying Hi". Isn't he adorable! I colored him up using Copics. The colors are as follows: Fur: E40, 41 & 43, Shorts: Red 27 & 29, Blue: B 21, 24 &26, Green: G02, 03 & 09 and Orange: YR000, YR02 and YR09.

This is a cute, quick and textural gift bag. I like line art and I used this image on basic kraft papers with black accents. I love how the image pops!

Stop by the Cuddly Buddly main website to see all the great ideas and products they have to help you create your next project. Don't forget to hop on over to their blog for fun inspiration. Happy crafting!
Carolyn
Post a comment (1)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger