Really Reasonable Ribbon Inspiration & Tutorial!

May 10, 2014

It's FINALLY time for me to get crafting over at Really Reasonable Ribbon!
Starting TODAY I am a new Design Team member and I can't wait to get
my crafty on with all the fab ribbons that are available at their store!

My first post is actually a card and tutorial and I had a lot of fun trying to figure out how to create those cute little fish. Enjoy the tutorial and let me know if you are inspired to get out
of the box and created something new with ribbon!
Aren't they cute, LOL. Only a Minnesotan would create a card in celebration of the Wisconsin fishing opener, especially with ice and snow still hanging about don't ya know!
So here is the fishy recipe...

Ribbon Recipe:
Blue Ribbon: Diamond Satin Navy

Pink Ribbon: Seam Binding Sun Rose

Green Ribbon: Seam Binding Moss Green

Below is the tutorial, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me and I will try to help you out. It took me awhile to get it right and looking like a fish!