Hi ya peeps, today over at Card Making Mamas we
have a great challenge for you...
This challenge is sponsored by..
They are generously donating $ for their digi store.
My image is called Lulcy Loo Mirrorball earring and skull bag. There are many more really cute digis at their store on ETSY. I colored up my image using copics and added some seam binding ribbon and a paper doily from my stash.
Join in on the fun and you could be the lucky winner. Thanks for stopping by!
As our name suggests we are a Card Making Challenge Blog, your project submission should be a Card (unless the challenge states otherwise). If you link up a project that isn't a card or does not follow the theme or guidelines, we reserve the right to delete your entry and/or omit your link from any prize drawings.
1. Challenges are posted on the first and third Fridays of each month at 5am EST/EDT. Check the bottom of the Inlinkz section for the number of days remaining in a challenge.
2. You may combine our challenge with any others you may be participating in. Please include a link to the CMM blog, so that others may play along, too!
3. You may use ANY image, rubber, clear or digital and *any products.
4. Only 2 entries per person allowed.
5. Your project must be a new CARD (unless otherwise stated by the challenge), dated no earlier than the start date of the current challenge.