Tiddly Inks Tuesday Challenge #132 Flower Power

Apr 29, 2014

It's time again for another fun challenge over at...

Tiddly Inks


The digi image I used is called Poppylicious and she is a new image! Isn't she adorable? I colored her up using Copics and I added some punched flowers and a ribbon. I like the softer colors for this image and I think it turned out pretty cute.
New Challenges are NOW posted EVERY OTHER Tuesday at 12AM CST (Central US time). Use any Tiddly Inks ----be that a cut file from My Scrap Chick or a Stamping Bella rubber stamp.

Only cards with Tiddly Inks images or Stamping Bella rubber stamps are eligible for prizes.
Challenges must be entered by 10 PM on the following Monday.
We choose TWO winners each week. Each winner will receive $6 of Tiddly Inks images.

Carolyn


Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger