SLIDER

Paper Shelter Challenge!

Apr 2, 2014

Hi ya peeps, today is my first DT card for the
Paper Shelter 
Our challenge this week is
Buttons!
We want to see you use a real button on your submission

Get your crafty on and submit those projects.
Isn't he adorable!? I love bees and bears so this is a perfect combo.
The digi stamp I used is called Bee Bear.
I colored my image us using Copics then added some sparkly buttons
and mulberry flowers. I added a ribbon to tie all the black in and for a
little pop. How do you like my card? I think it is bee-ary cute or bee-utiful!

Join us in our challenge  and you could win some cute prizes.
To welcome the new team members to the team we have an extra treat for our winner. And this week all who uses a TPS image in our challenge is a winner as you get a 20% off on your next purchase in the Paper Shelter Store. To claim you 20% off send an e-mail to Veronica over at the Paper Shelter with your entry number in it and she make sure you get the discount. Almost too good to be true right?! Of cours our winner of our Button challenge will get the discount as well, if she / he has used a TPS image. That is 20% more of the lovely TPS images.

Carolyn
Post a comment (5)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger