It's time again for ....
Our theme this week is...
Pink, Polk-a-dots & Glitter
hint and leave. I don't know about you but this Minnesotan is
tired of the cold and snow, endless snow!
This stamp is a real cutie, it's called Celebrating Spring F436.
I stamped a polk-a-dot paper for the words and cut it out and
put it over the rest of the stamp image. I used Copics for
coloring, seam binding from Sung Bug and some mulberry flowers.
Join in on the challenge, we'd love to see your creations!
- You do not have to use a Great Impressions Stamp, but if you do, leave us a comment with your entry number and you will get a double chance to randomly win our monthly prize!
- You may link up a maximum of 3 projects per month.
- No back linking is allowed.
- Link only the post with the project you are entering into the challenge.
- You must display a link to our challenge within your post.
- No limit to the number of challenges you may enter with your project.
- You do not need a blog to participate - you may post your entry in the Splitcoaststampers Gallery using Keyword: GISMC and the month and year in the title. (Ex.: January 2014 would be: GISMC0114). You may also email your entry (IF it uses Great Impressions stamps) to Mynn at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will enter it for you!
- There will be a random prize drawing for all entries. If you use Great Impressions Stamps, leave a comment and you will be entered twice!
- One Top Winner will be chosen each month as our favorite entry.
- Up to 5 Runner Ups will be chosen by DT members as personal favorite.
- The Top Winner and Runner Ups may grab the badge below to display on their blog.
What kind of an impression will YOU make on us?
We're sure it'll be a Great Impression!