SLIDER

Sweet Stamps Tuesday

Mar 18, 2014

Challenge day at Sweet Stamps!
"Anything Goes"
Pull out your stamps and get busy, we want to
see what you create.
For my card, I stamped my image on vellum and embossed it with white
embossing powder. I then colored in the areas from light to dark. I trimmed
around the areas that overlapped the frame and pulled them to the front.
The stamp I used is Blossoms and I used Fine Detail EP Diamond and Pearls 
embossing powder. I love coloring on vellum, it make the image pop!
Thanks for stopping by, I am looking forward to seeing some fun creations.

You could win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online store by playing along in our challenge! Click here for our complete Challenge Rules. - See more at: http://sweetstampsblog.blogspot.com/#sthash.neb6bqW1.dpuf
Post a comment (6)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger