Sweet Stamps Tuesday Challenge

Mar 4, 2014

Spring should be just around the corner and to help you feel "springy", our challenge theme this week is....
For my card I kept it simple. The stamp I used is called Poppy Vase. I colored
it up using my lightest Copics. I like the soft feel and well, I love pink!

We'd love to see your spring flower creation (cards, scrapbook pages, mixed media, ATCs, etc.), so come and join the fun! You could win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online store by playing along in our challenge! Click here for our complete Challenge Rules.
 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Our Monthly Technique Challenge is Fun Folds and runs through March 15th. Come join us and check out what our DT Sweeties made! View ALL the monthly challenges here.

***Don't forget to check back later this week for more inspiration from our monthly Guest Designers!***
- See more at: http://sweetstampsblog.blogspot.com/#sthash.5FozXu5s.dpuf
Next week our theme is LUCKY. Happy Stamping! Have a super sweet week! - See more at: http://sweetstampsblog.blogspot.com/#sthash.5FozXu5s.dpuf
Post a comment (5)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger