Sweet Stamps Challenge Day!

Mar 25, 2014



It's Sweet Stamps Tuesday
Our challenge for the week is......
SWIRLS

For my image I used a stamp from the Flourishes Clear Stamp Set.
I've always loved graphic images and this set is really fun to work with.
I stamped the image using Memento Ink and added some metal pearls.
I added paper and ribbons from my stash and for a little depth added
a punch butterfly.

Don't forget that our Monthly Technique Challenge is still running.

Our Monthly Technique Challenge is Inking Stamps with Markers and runs through April 14th. Come join us and check out what our DT Sweeties made! 
We'd love to see your creation (cards, scrapbook pages, mixed media, ATCs, etc.), so come and join the fun! You could win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online store by playing along in our challenge! 

Click here for our complete Challenge Rules.

Carolyn
Post a comment (7)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger