Great Impressions March Challenge

Mar 2, 2014


Our March Challenge


My DT card..

The stamp I used is F516 Rose Shoe.
I colored this up using copics, I used a frame die by Spellbinders and the
sentiment I generated on my computer using the Papyrus font. I gave the
image some extra oomph by layering the flowers and ribbon.
Thanks for visiting!

Our DT would love to hear what you think!
Give them a visit and leave a little comment love! :)


If you don't have a blog, you may post your entry in the gallery at Splitcoaststampers using keyword GISMC0314 in the title and then link it up below so we can find you and leave a little comment love. If you don't have a blog OR a Splitcoaststampers gallery, send your creation to Mynn at onastampage@yahoo.com and she will enter it for you!
As a bonus, if you use our stamps leave us a comment 
on this post telling us, you will have a double chance
of winning the prize package we are offering this month!

Carolyn




Post a comment (2)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger