SLIDER

Sweet Stamps Technique Challenge..

Feb 16, 2014


Sweet Stamps Challenge

Monthly Technique Challenge ~ Fun Folds


Hello crafty friends, hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day! Now that it's the 15th, it

 is time for a NEW Monthly Technique Challenge! This month's theme is... 

Fun Folds

For this fun challenge, you can create ANY specially folded card... Gate Fold, Easel,

Z Fold, Pyramid, Flip Flop, Center Step, etc.

For my project, I used the fun template "Three Kings Boxes" by Waltzing Mouse Stamps.

I printed out the template and started folding. I used a score tool on top of my scor pal board and carefully lined up the fold lines and scored.  I used Fran-tage for the tips of the box and some ribbon from my stash. My sentiment is by Sweet Stamps.

We'd love to see your Fun Folded project, so come and join the fun! You could win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online store by playing along in our challenge!

Carolyn
Post a comment (4)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger