Today for our challenge over at Sweet Stamps we want to see your creation featuring LOVE.
Use your creativity to express love or design a stamp around the sentiment.
For my LOVE project I decided to use various shades of pink. I didn't add a sentiment but I don't always think that a project needs one. If it's made by hand, it's made from love.
The stamp I used here is called Flying Bird Collage. I embossed the image in a pink enamel then added some ribbon and fraying fabric. For texture, I mounted the card on a corrugated background.
Thanks for stopping by. We'd love for you to join in the current challenge.
Here are the SweetStamps.com Challenge rules:
- Our challenges are open to everyone; those entries featuring a SweetStamps image will get a second entry into the drawing!
- Your submission must be new art made for this challenge
- You must follow the challenge theme, adding a link to our blog in your post and mentioning us in your gallery
- Leave a link to your actual blog post for the challenge
- You may enter each challenge only once
- We reserve the right to remove any submissions that do not follow the rules
Kindly turn off word verification so we can leave comments on your challenge entry!