SLIDER

Sweet Stamps Challenge Tuesday

Feb 11, 2014

Today for our challenge over at Sweet Stamps we want to see your creation featuring LOVE.
Use your creativity to express love or design a stamp around the sentiment. 
For my LOVE project I decided to use various shades of pink. I didn't add a sentiment but I don't always think that a project needs one. If it's made by hand, it's made from love.
The stamp I used here is called Flying Bird Collage. I embossed the image in a pink enamel then added some ribbon and fraying fabric. For texture, I mounted the card on a corrugated background.  
Thanks for stopping by. We'd love for you to join in the current challenge.


Here are the SweetStamps.com Challenge rules:


  • Our challenges are open to everyone; those entries featuring a SweetStamps image will get a second entry into the drawing!
  • Your submission must be new art made for this challenge
  • You must follow the challenge theme, adding a link to our blog in your post and mentioning us in your gallery
  • Leave a link to your actual blog post for the challenge
  • You may enter each challenge only once
  • We reserve the right to remove any submissions that do not follow the rules


Kindly turn off word verification so we can leave comments on your challenge entry!

Happy Stamping! 

Carolyn
Post a comment (7)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger