SLIDER

Stack It Up Challenge

Feb 22, 2014

It's another challenge over at
Card Making Mamas

We want you to "Stack It Up"
in 3 or more layers. Use your imagination!

For my card, I used the cute image " Magical Day " from All Dressed Up.
This image is a Halloween image and I tweaked it to make it more 
theme friendly. I love digi stamps because you can alter them a little bit
and get the image you need. It's like having 2 or more stamps in 1!
I colored up this cutie with Copics and used several punches to punch
out the flowers. I added a sentiment and a decorative punched border.
Please join us in our current challenge!

Thanks for stopping by to see my card, if you like what you see feel free to 
leave me a comment! 
Have a great weekend!
Post a comment (2)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger