SLIDER

Card Making Mamas Challenge

Feb 7, 2014

Hi ya peeps, today is another challenge day over at
Card Making Mamas...

"Make it Sparkle!"

We are sponsored this week by....



Here in my card make with the digi 

"Dancer with Pointe Shoes"

I used plenty of sparkle on card using Stickles and I added crushed glass for 
around the edges of the squares. Two trebel cleffs and some flowers were 
added from my stash and I finished it off with some gems in the corner.

Visit the DT's personal blogs to read more about their projects.

THANK YOU to those that leave some paper praise after linking up!
The Mojo Mamas love & appreciate your comments!

Now we want to see what YOU create!

To play along:
* Create a new card following the current theme and guidelines *

* Inspired? You can link up to 2 cards! *
* Please include a link to the CMM Challenge Blog in your post. Share the fun! *

Post a comment (3)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger