SLIDER

Sweet Stamps Tuesday Challenge

Jan 7, 2014

It's Tuesday, freezing up here in Minnesota and time for another 
 Sweet Stamps Tuesday Challenge
This week we want to use Kraft Paper!

I have used this stamp quite a lot and I still LOVE it!  It's called Crown Butterfly.
I stamped the image with embossing ink then used the "frantage" technique with aged 
embossing enamel in pink and clear chunky embossing enamel and added glitter chunks.
I punched out the flowers shapes and drew white dots for the centers. I added a heart stick
pin and a corrugated kraft cardback.  
Thanks for stopping by to see my "Krafty" project. Check out all the DT members creations
and join in on the fun. You could win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online store by playing along in our challenge! 
Carolyn
Post a comment (9)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger