SLIDER

Card Making Mamas Challenge #79

Jan 17, 2014

It's time for another CARD challenge over at
The theme is Move It and our sponsor
for this challenge is Scrapper's Delights


***Please remember that we only accept cards for our challenges*** 
***unless otherwise specified.***


This is my first card as a DT member for CMM and
I am excited to be on a team with so much talent!

On to my project.....

Isn't this image fun?! The name of the digi stamps is Summer Breeze
and you can find her and a lot of other fun images over at Scrapper's Delights.
For the move it portion I added a spring onto my dragonfly button and when
touched or moved, it shakes like a bobble head.
I colored up my image using Copics and the other elements are from my stash.
Stop on by our challenge and join in on the fun!
Carolyn

Post a comment (1)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger