2014 Great Impressions Challenge

Jan 6, 2014

January Challenge: Use Something NEW!

Happy New year! For our first 2014 challenge we want you to...


"Use Anything New From Your Stash!"



Isn't this trailer stamp adorable? it is stamp #8747 - Travel Trailer
There is a little more to the image I am showing you but I just had to cut
out the trailer and park is in a bunch of trees! I'm from Minnesota and we
have a lots of trees don't ya know.
I colored the trailer up using Copics and added a wood banner, velvet
bow, pink heart and a "liked" sticker from my new holiday stash.
Glad you stopped by, zip back over to Great Impressions to check
out more fun inspiration!

-AND-


We are offering a fabulous prize this month for one random winner!
IF YOU USE GREAT IMPRESSIONS STAMPS, 
YOU'LL GET 2 ENTRIES INTO THE DRAWING!!!
Here is the prize package you could win~


Get your crafty on and join in the challenge!
Carolyn
Post a comment (2)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger