SLIDER

Great Impressions Tuesday Inspiration

Dec 17, 2013

Happy Tuesday. I am the Inspiration gal for Tuesdays and I created a little
card for your viewing pleasure.
The holidays are literally only days away and I made a little holiday card.
I love Christmas ball ornaments, especially the ones with lots of sequins. I'm all about the sparkle!
This fun stamp is called Decorative Bulbs Stamp #9134. I colored them up with Copics. I cut out a few extra to add pop up dots on for a 3D effect. I made twine bows and then drew the hanger on as I really didn't want to fuss with trying to glue down a perfectly straight piece of string! I hope you like my card, stop back by the blog daily for new inspiration from the design team.
Stay warm!
Carolyn
Post a comment (2)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger