Hi ya peeps, today is another Sweet Stamps Challenge.
This week we want to see your 'Tags'.
My bird stamp is called Black Capped Chickadees and Blessings. I only colored up one of the birds on the stamp. I colored the image with Distress Inks in Marmalade, Tattered Rose and Scattered Straw. I used StazOn Ink on 190 lb. watercolor paper. The punched branches are from a McGill punch called Pine Branch. The mulberry flowers are cherry blossoms from I Am Roses.
I hope you like my tag, I look forward to seeing what you create for our current challenge!
Here are the SweetStamps.com Challenge rules:
- Our challenges are open to everyone; those entries featuring a SweetStamps image will get a second entry into the drawing!
- Your submission must be new art made for this challenge
- You must follow the challenge theme, adding a link to our blog in your post and mentioning us in your gallery
- Leave a link to your actual blog post for the challenge
- You may enter each challenge only once
- We reserve the right to remove any submissions that do not follow the rules
Kindly turn off word verification so we can leave comments on your challenge entry!