Sweet Stamps Challenge: Borders!

Oct 1, 2013

Hiya! Today over at Sweet Stamps our challenge is...
Borders!
Let's go out of the box a little and do something different.
Here is my version of borders acting as an anchor.
Do you see what I mean? I put my foliage border behind my birds, creating a visual anchor
so the birds don't look like they are floating away.  I'm not a person to "frame" something in
borders unless it's a perfect match and we know that sometimes we just can't match a stamp.
The bird stamp is called " Black Capped Chickadees Blessings"and the background border is called "Foliage" . I just love these newer stamps, you really should check them out!
Hope you like my version of "borders" and I can't wait too see what you create!
Post a comment (9)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger