SLIDER

Tiddly Inks Tuesday!

Sep 17, 2013

It's Tuesday and you know what that means.
Get out your coloring medium of choice and ink up those
Tiddly Inks stamps

We want too see your "Goodbye" creations.

For my image I used Wryn and Wren Too Tweet and Happy Mail.
I colored up these cute images using my copics. A great tip if you
don't have a lot of time to create a new card, have an old one on hand
that you love and don't mind recycling...use that! I've been at the hospital
for the last 8 or so days visiting family and didn't have time to create anything
other than coloring my image. I had a card I LOVE that was in a drawer, so
I recycled it.  Thanks for stopping by to see my card, I can't wait to see what
you create.
Post a comment (3)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger