SLIDER

Tiddly Inks Tuesday

Sep 3, 2013

Today is a new challenge over at Tiddly Inks.
We want to see your "Thank You" cards.

This image, Thanks Fairy Much is soo sweet. I couldn't resist coloring her up
using my Copics. I then added a few mulberry flowers and a few die cuts for a little
added texture.  This is my first time attempting to color hair something other
than normal. Of course I had to choose pink as it's one of my favorite colors!
Thanks for stopping by!
TIDDLY TUESDAYS
New Challenges are NOW posted EVERY OTHER Tuesday at 12AM CST (Central US time), starting January 3. Use any Tiddly Inks be that a cut file from My Scrap Chick or a Stamping Bella rubber stamp.
Only cards with Tiddly Inks images or Stamping Bella rubber stamps are eligible for prizes.
Challenges must be entered by 10 PM on the following Monday.
We choose TWO winners each week. Each winner will receive $6 of Tiddly Inks images.

FABULOUS INKY FRIDAYS
Our winners are posted on Friday following the end of the challenge. In addition, we highlight some of our favorite cards each Fabulous Fridays.
Post a comment (2)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger