SLIDER

Sep 14, 2013

Hi  folks,  today  I am a guest designer at Great Impressions Stamps Inc. !  I have created 2 items, a card and tag, that would be perfect to send out for the holidays or even just for fun.
I found designing with the Great Impressions stamps super easy. The stamps are clear, crisp and very graphic, all the criteria for creating a successful project. 

My first item is a fun little holiday card that uses a super cute stamped image.
This image, Merry Kiss Moose, is so gosh darn cute! I'm a big fan of anything to do with cute animals and Great Impressions literally has pages and pages of cute animal stamps to choose from.

My recipe is as follows: Craft paper from my stash & watercolor paper by Canson. Dies cuts are Grapevine Wreath  by Memory Box and Lacey Circles by Spellbinders. The red circles are made by using an old fashioned circle punch. I used Colorbox Pigment Ink in white then embossed it with a white embossing enamel.  I colored up the image with Distress Inks in Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Pumice, Stormy Sky & Aged Mahogany. I added Stickles to the ornaments in Turquoise, Firefly and Magenta.

My next item is a cute little holiday tag, "Jingle". I used the same die Grapevine Wreath and circle punch, then  also matched the embossing on the edges and sentiment . I added some Stampendous Glass Glitter in green.  To keep the ensemble matched each project has a nice festive ribbon purchased at Michaels along with the ever need adhesives.
I hope you like my project, I was super excited to be asked to be a guest designer! One day I hope to make the design team and be able to inspire all the crafty Great Impressions peeps.
Post a comment (1)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger