SLIDER

Tiddly Tuesday over at Tiddly Inks!

Aug 20, 2013

Happy Tuesday! 
September is almost upon us and that means trips to the store for school supplies and other necessities for education. This week at Tiddly Inks we want to see a
"School Day Fun" creation!
When I think of school I always remember a lot of waiting around. I always wanted to go to a boarding school so I thought I'd live out my youth fantasy with a little humor.
These cuties are Gonna Miss You and Wren In Fall.  I inked them up with Copics and cut out each on individually and used Pop It's for a little dimension.
Cute, sweet and a little wishful.
Don't forget to visit the other DT's creations!!
 
Challenges are NOW posted EVERY OTHER Tuesday at 12AM CST
Only cards with Tiddly Inks images or Stamping Bella rubber stamps are eligible for prizes. Challenges must be entered by 10 PM on the following Monday.
We choose TWO winners each week. Each winner receives $6 of Tiddly Inks images.
FABULOUS INKY FRIDAYS
Our winners are posted on Friday following the end of the challenge. In addition, we highlight some of our favorite cards each Fabulous Fridays.
 
 
Post a comment (3)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger