SLIDER

Sweet Stamps Challenge: Snow

Jul 2, 2013

It's time for another challenge over at SS and this week it's SNOW!  Winter didn't leave so long ago here in Minnesota and I really can't  believe that it's July which means to us up here in the land of giant mosquitoes and frozen tundra, winter isn't that far away.

My card is all about glittery snow and ice.  I really like working white on white with just a hint of color.  I am quite pleased with the results.  The die I used "Classy Deer" and the cute little
snowflake stamp "Small Snowflake" are available in the Sweet Stamps Store.  To make my
snowflakes sparkle, I used the SS "Fine Detail Embossing Powder" in Fantasy White. I added
a few mulberry paper flowers and used the Frantage technique with Shaved Ice and white embossing
powder. Thank you for stopping by! Next weeks challenge is going to be super fun and I can't wait to see what all of our challenge players create!
Post a comment (3)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger