Sweet Stamps Challenge: Parchment

Jul 9, 2013

Happy Tuesday! It's once again time for a fun challenge over at Sweet Stamps. This weeks challenge is "Parchment".

 

Sweet Stamps

Today I am showing you a pretty little white on white card using parchment. Instead of creating a
stamped image for the embossed part of the card, I chose to emboss the leaves for a real subtle effect.
After creating my leaves, I turned them over and carefully burnished where the main vein would be.
I really like the softer effect and it's not overwhelming. I did use a real light Copic (G00) on the back
of one set of flowers for a barely there color effect.  My sentiment stamp and dies can be found at
the Sweet Stamps Store at very reasonable prices with a large selection.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful, crafty day@
 
Post a comment (7)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger