A Happy "Love You" Tilda Magnolia Card

Jun 9, 2013

Today the weather is only warm enough to mow the lawn and walk the dog. It's June and I'd really like to play in the garden and have squirt gun fights with my son. Instead I went down to the craft room and took my own advice and "Got Crafty".
Happy Tilda
 I LOVE, LOVE , LOVE this stamp Lady Bug Tilda. 

I've colored up this cutie of an image (all Tilda images are cute!)  with my Copics. 
I also used the "Frantage" technique using embossing enamel with some glitter snow.
I added floral embellishments and die cut foliage.
Thanks for stopping by to see my Tilda card. Don't forget to "Get Crafty!"

I am entering this card into the following challenges

I am also entering this card as a submission for a DT spot at Totally Tilda.

Post a comment (13)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger