Winter Birds

Oct 21, 2012

Winter is around the corner....ok maybe not right the second but I am moving back to Minnesota in 2 weeks and you never know when the first snow will be. Hopefully SOON!
I purchased this coordinating paper set the other week at my favorite store and didn't really know what to do with it. One side had dots, I LOVE dots. The other side had birds in different sizes. I must confess that sometimes I just can't use patterned paper because I love the print but don't know how to use it. Since I'm on a tag kick I just picked a few of the images and cute them out.  Of course I added glitzy tinsel and glitter along with glittered tule. I can't seem to help myself, I LOVE glitz.  Thanks for stopping by to see my birds...I'll let you know when I can celebrate that first snow fall up in the great upper Midwest.
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger