Love...

Aug 5, 2012


ove...

Happy day folks! Today I am showing you a soft and sweet little card with a HumphreyStamp you can purchase at Crafter's Companion.
I had found this pretty white paper that had dots embossed on it and just had to make something!  I decided to use soft colors and lots of white, something I don't usually do. I used both Distress Inks and Spectrum Noir pens to color up this little sweetie. I also did a die cut background and embellished it with glass hearts, ribbon, a rose, stickels and some cute little tags. I'm not a huge "girlie" crafter, I have all boys in the house and our dog Holly acts like a tomboy. I guess sometimes I just need to let out the inner girl that likes things soft and pretty!

**** Crafter's Companion is having a blog hop starting on August 6!**** 
Each DT will be giving away an individual blog prize, a Popcorn the Bear - Birthday Wishes stamp set! 
Go to Crafter's Companion Information Blog on August 6 for more info!

Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger