SLIDER

It's Blog Hop for Crafter's Companion!

Aug 6, 2012


The Crafter's Companion Birthday Blog Hop. 

We are celebrating 
Crafter's Companion's birthday with a fun blog hop. The blog hop starts today 
August 6th and ends at midnight pst on August 10th. 
There is going to be an awesome prize that you will definitely want to try 
to win so let's get started.



 First you need to be a follower of my blog and of the Crafter's Companion 
informational blog. You must be a US Resident, leave a comment on this post 
AND find the "secret" letter on each design team member's blog that spells 
out a "secret" phrase. If you can't find how to leave me a comment, click on the title of this post!
**My letter is "c".** 
When you have all the letters for the phrase, you will then email the 
phrase to Bindy at 
_bindy@crafterscompanion.com
 When the hop is over Bindy will use Random Generator to pick the 
grand prize winner. And what is that grand prize you ask?!!
How about a $100 gift card to the Crafter's Companion online store!!! 

I have a giveaway on my personal blog too. I will draw a random winner for my 
personal blog giveaway and post the winner's name on August 11th. Here is what 
someone will win just for visiting me today...the Popcorn the Bear - Birthday 
Wishes stamp set!!




Here is the order of the hop , Good Luck!



Dawn Lotharius http://www.dawnscra ft.com/ 
Post a comment (47)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger