SLIDER

Crafter's Companion Card

Jul 29, 2012


Hi all, today I am going to show you a stamp by Sheena Douglass from the "A Little Bit Scenic" collection. They are really neat and can be used for many different creative ideas.
I chose to make a ribbon project featuring one of the stags from Sheenas set.  Way back in the late 70's and early 80's the Minnesota deer hunting opener had a contest for the younger hunters. Who ever "captured"  the biggest deer got a ribbon to proudly display and indicate they they now hunt with the "big boys".  I cut out the stag by hand using both scissors and an exacto knife. I would suggest cutting what you can with the scissors and use the exacto knife on the thin and hard to reach spots. This gives you a cleaner finished product.
Well that is all for my post. Please stop back every day for fresh new inspiration!
Post a comment (1)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger