Birthday Bag & Last Week's Winner!

May 27, 2012


Happy Sunday! Today I am showing you a cute birthday bag I created using the cute 
Popcorn Bear stamps from Crafter's Companion.  
This sweet stamp is perfect for cards, bags and invitations for birthday parties or any celebration. I created this bag for a birthday party this weekend! I stamped the image using Memento Ink and colored it up with the Spectrum Noir pens. I've discovered that when you let an area dry you can make the same color darker by going over it a few times if you let the area dry after each layer! I created those cute curlies by cutting paper in a thin strip and wrapping it around a thin pencil or pen. It's super easy and adds a lot of dimension to your projects! 
Don't forget it's Customer Appreciation Month at Crafter's Companion. Stop by the store to see all the great stuff! Also, leave me a comment on this post to win a great prize from me! Thanks for stopping by.


The winner for last week is.....Ruthanne Arnold, congrats!
Post a comment (7)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger