SLIDER

Anything Goes!

May 20, 2012

Happy Sunday! It's anything goes at the Crafter's Companion Info Blog 
and I chose a pretty little Humphrey stamp.

I used a lot of embellishments! There are roses, pearls, a lace doily and dotted netting. I edged the image with Distress Ink  in Tattered Rose. It was fun to create a frilly card.
I've entered this card in the Ribbon Girl Challenge #19



Don't forget to leave me a comment on this post, you may win my weekly prize!

All you need to do to enter to win is:
2. Be a follower of Crafter's Companion USA blog.
3. Be a follower of my blog.
4. Leave a comment here on this post.
(you must be a US resident to enter)

There will also be giveaways on the Crafter's Companion Informational blog and on the Crafter's Companion Challenge blog each week. 
AND they will be giving away an Ultimate Tool EVERY DAY THIS MONTH to a random person who purchases something in theCrafter's Companion online store.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day.
Post a comment (16)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger