Crafter's Companion Art-Kure Stamps

Apr 8, 2012


Happy Easter! Today I am going to show you another beautiful
Art-Kure Stamp from the Britain In Bloom set.
I LOVE roses and couldn't wait to color up this beauty.


I used the new Pastel set of Spectrum Noir pens as a color base and then used a darker color for the accent. If you haven't had a chance to see the new sets of Spectrum Noir pens, make sure you stop by Crafter's Companion because they are awesome!
I imitated a seed packet for the front and back of my project. I printed out the template with my type (Playbill & Glasket font) and stamped the front. I used marker specific paper because printer paper is a nightmare to color with markers.  I know roses come as plants but I wanted to try something different. Too bad I couldn't make this scratch-n-sniff. I can't wait for summer and all the wonderful smells.  I hope you had a wonderful weekend and please stop back every day for fresh inspiration from the design team!

Carolyn
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger