SLIDER

New Poppet Stamps!

Mar 11, 2012


Today I am going to share with you an image from the Poppet stamp line that will be available at the Crafter's Companion store.
This cute young school boy was too sweet to pass up!
Isn't he adorable? I've got a son this age and since I have a hard time finding stamps with elementary school age boys, I couldn't pass this image up!
I used the great Spectrum Noir pens for the image and used my Ultimate Tool to cut out the card stock. I love this tool because I know I will get a straight cut every time.
If you like this stamp stop by the Crafter's Companion store to check out all the super cute images in the Poppets stamp line. Don't forget to check back daily for more inspiration from the Crafter's Companion Information Design Team!
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger