SLIDER

Stamp It Flip Book

Feb 5, 2012

Today I am going to show you the flip book project I just completed using the Stamp It stamps that are available from Crafter's Companion.

This project is easy and fun. First I created a template and from there I went on to select the image I wanted to stamp and the papers.
The diagram is not to scale. It's to show you basic instructions. Cut your paper 5 x 12 inches. Score at 5 and 5.5 inches and then at 10 and 10.5 inches. You need to punch holes to add the interior papers. I punched them in the top flap but you can also do it on the base crease as well.  You will cute your papers 5 by 12 and score in the center. Next you will need string to 
add the paper to the inside. Start your strip on the top flap, go down tru the paper, over then up thru the end hole and tie a bow at the top of your book.

It's that simple. Stop back at the Crafter's Companion information blog to see what the design team has created each and every day.
Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger