SLIDER

Party Girl Kitty...

Jan 1, 2012

Welcome!
I am excited to share with you my first card creation as a new member of the
Crafters Companion Design Team 2012.


Party Girl!
This adorable card was created using one of the many cute stamps in a new line called Strawberry Kisses.
 If you are a pet lover like me, you won’t be able to resist these adorable stamps.
I inked up the image using Spectrum-Noir markers which are alcohol based (and oh so affordable). I added glaze inside the martini glass and on the dots for a fun glassy look and I added shaved paper twirls for a festive feel. Both markers and stamps are available at the CraftersCompanion website. Stop by and see all the new and very  affordable items that Crafters Companion offers for your crafting needs. Please stop back and check out more inspiration from the other design team members. I promise you will be inspired!



Post a comment (3)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger