SLIDER

Crafters Companion Sneek Peek of Art Kure Stamps

Jan 8, 2012

Welcome Back!

I've got a great sneek peak of a stamp from Art Kure that will be available at

These beautiful stamps are from the Timeless Britain series. I can honestly say
that these stamps capture Britain. I lived in England for 3 years and these
stamps bring back lots of good memories of driving around aimlessly
and stopping to take tons of photos.


Stamp: Mary Arden's House

I have kept the card simple with a few added sparkling touches to add
a little depth. I wanted to show off the stamp itself. These beautiful
houses are abundant all around England and I had so much fun
coloring up the picture with my Spectrum Noir pens.
The stamps and pens are available at Crafters Companion along with 
various other items for your crafting needs.

Thanks for stopping by!

Post a comment (3)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger