SLIDER

Another Sweet Card

Dec 20, 2011

Happy Holidays!
Are you all done with your shopping and ready to celebrate the season? 
I am done, shopped out and ready to settle back into my crafty routine.

I have been getting in some time for crafting I decided to
 ink up a cute stamp from Crafters Companion.
I just love animal stamps and the Humphrey collection is so adorable.
I love the sundress with the long bow and the hat. I love hats, even if
I do not look that great in them.

I colored this cutie of an image with copics and used flowers from
I Am Roses. The circle with lace edges is a Spellbinders die.This card
has 10 layers, whew! I must admit I am ready for spring. Winter
 thus far has been rainy and gloomy. Working on Spring cards helps me
get thru the winter gloom. Thanks for stopping by to see my card, I hope
you all have a wonderful holiday season.


Post a comment (0)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger